Attorney William Pemberton has over 13 years of in-depth experience as a Baraboo personal injury attorney. During that time, Pemberton & Englund Law Offices LLC has recovered millions of dollars for our clients in verdicts and settlements. Attorney William Pemberton and his team of professionals work day and night to ensure our clients get the services they need. Our relentless dedication to helping our clients get the compensation they deserve is how Attorney William Pemberton garnered his many legal achievements and accolades.
Noteworthy Case Results
- Won a $300,000 settlement for a slip and fall at a restaurant in 2019
- Won a $1,000,000 settlement for a motorcylist rear-ended by a truck in 2018
- Recovered $300,000 for a burn victim in 2017
- Won a $600,000 settlement for a malpractice case in 2016
- Obtained $150,000 for an injured motorcyclist client in 2015
- Collected a $555,000 jury verdict for an auto accident case in 2012
- Won a settlement of $300,000 for a drunk driving accident case in 2011
Awards & Accolades
- Martindale-Hubbell® Rated AV Preeminent®
- Martindale-Hubbell® Platinum Client Champion
- AVVO Client Choice Five Stars
- Recognized as one of the Wisconsin Super Lawyers® for seven consecutive years, 2014-2020
- Ranked in the American Society of Legal Advocates Top 40 Lawyers
- Selected for inclusion in the Wisconsin Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list
- Included in the Top 40 Under 40 list by The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Recognized by The National Trial Lawyers for the Top 25 Mass Tort Lawyers Association
- Recognized by The National Trial Lawyers for the Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association
- Rated Nation’s Top One Percent Attorneys by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Ranked in the Top 10 Personal Injury Lawyers Under 40 by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Included in America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators
- Selected as American Institute of Trial Lawyers 2019 Litigator of the Year
Legal Association Memberships
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Sauk County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- American Bar Association
What We Will Do for You
Baraboo personal injury attorney William Pemberton and his team of professionals at Pemberton & Englund Law Offices LLC, provide customized, compassionate, and proficient legal services for every single one of our clients. As our client, we promise to never treat you as just a case number. We will provide personal and efficient care to help you and your loved ones receive the compensation you deserve.
Upon taking your case, our team will thoroughly research and analyze all characteristics of your unique situation. Then we will compile the information, create a comprehensive case strategy, and use it to fight for your right to compensation.
Contact us today online or call (608) 356-5700 for a free case evaluation.